Lot of 10 Mixed HTC LG ZTE Mixed Carrier Android Cellphone Wholesale BULK 701

Lot of 10 Mixed HTC LG ZTE Mixed Carrier Android Cellphone Wholesale BULK 701
Lot of 10 Mixed HTC LG ZTE Mixed Carrier Android Cellphone Wholesale BULK 701
Lot of 10 Mixed HTC LG ZTE Mixed Carrier Android Cellphone Wholesale BULK 701
Lot of 10 Mixed HTC LG ZTE Mixed Carrier Android Cellphone Wholesale BULK 701
Lot of 10 Mixed HTC LG ZTE Mixed Carrier Android Cellphone Wholesale BULK 701
Lot of 10 Mixed HTC LG ZTE Mixed Carrier Android Cellphone Wholesale BULK 701
Lot of 10 Mixed HTC LG ZTE Mixed Carrier Android Cellphone Wholesale BULK 701

Lot of 10 Mixed HTC LG ZTE Mixed Carrier Android Cellphone Wholesale BULK 701
Phones have all been tested to Power up and have a good LCD. The rest has not been tested, from our experience, in general you can expect about an 80% of them to be fully functional with the other 20% to have some minor and/or heavy malfunctions. AS IS with No option to return it. Lot of 10 Mixed HTC LG ZTE Mixed Carrier Android Cellphone Wholesale. 2 Samsung SM-G310R5 Greatcall carrier. 1 HTC 331ZLVWPP Verizon. 3 ZTE N800 Virgin Mobile (1 Missing battery). 2 LG LS740 Boost Mobile. 1 LG VM720W Boost Mobile. 1 ZTE Z740 Unknown Carrier. The item “Lot of 10 Mixed HTC LG ZTE Mixed Carrier Android Cellphone Wholesale BULK 701″ is in sale since Sunday, September 22, 2019. This item is in the category “Cell Phones & Accessories\Cell Phones & Smartphones”. The seller is “wise-deals” and is located in Mahwah, New Jersey. This item can be shipped worldwide.
  • Model: Mixed
  • Operating System: Android
  • Contract: Without Contract
  • Style: Bar
  • Features: 4G Data Capable
  • Model Number: MIXED
  • Color: Mixed
  • Lock Status: Network Locked
  • Network: Unknown
  • Brand: ZTE, LG SAMSUNG, HTC
  • Memory Card Type: MicroSD

Lot of 10 Mixed HTC LG ZTE Mixed Carrier Android Cellphone Wholesale BULK 701